Opening timesfrom 10:00 to 19:00
from 10:00 to 19:00
Over 100.000 visitors a year
Throughout the year and at various times each day
Castle Loarre offers a guided tour service for groups of up to a maximum of 40 persons, which lasts for approximately one hour. In order not to miss out on a place on the day you visit, make your reservation online.
The content of the tour includes the use of Romanesque art, an appreciation of the landscape and historical anecdotes relating to the Kingdom of Aragon.
The service is offered at the times and tariffs detailed below, with greater or lesser frequency according to public demand or time of year, and guided tours can take place every 10 or 15 minutes.
In addition, all visitors are offered audiovisual passes for the projection room at the Visitors Centre.
For foreign groups, guided tours can be arranged in English and French, and for the general public we have an audioguide service in various languages at the same price as the guided tour.
and guided tours
For October 2023
From 1 to 31
close at 18:00.
• Groups (+20 people)
• School groups (+20 children)
• Disabled people (+50%)
Special conditions for groups (+20 people)
To benefit from a number of special terms, large groups, of more than 20 persons, should formalise their reservation to visit Loarre Castle:
- Reduced tariff: 5,50 € for normal entry and 7,00 € for guided tour.
- School tariff: 4,50 € for normal entry and 6,00 € for guided tour, if the group of children is between 6 and 16 years of age.
- Coach parking available.
- You can choose the time for your guided tour on the day of your visit.
- Depending on confirmation and availability, you can also choose the language for your guided tour.
- Additionally, there is one free entry for every 25 persons.